It seems that everyone is looking to make more money these days. And many of the people I talk to say they need a second job.
Some people I know are even working three jobs to get by. And that’s all they are doing…getting by.
Communication breakdown creates most problems, and right now, there seems to be a disconnect between Washington, D.C. and the American people.
Government bailouts and “stimulus” packages are confusing not only to the people but to our Congressmen and women as well.
- Multitasking: How to Get Yourself Out of a Gutter and Avoid the Long “To-Do” Lists
- Get Your Mind Right, Get Your Grind Right, Get Your Money Right
- Study Habits – The Good And The Bad
- Listen, Learn and Earn
- Business Styles and Personal Productivity
- The Creative Economy: It’s Impact on You, and How To Profit From It
- How You Can Save $5,000 Dollars On Your Next Car Purchase
- Tijuana Uyematsu says Greetings! Very helpful advice within this...
- Maranda Isagawa says Greetings! Very useful advice in this...
- Adrian says A very motivational video
- Lisa says i don't know if I want...
- Lacey says A passive income stream is the...