A woman I know told me that busy people know how to get things done. I agree to a certain extent. Time is money, and money is time, so you don’t want to waste it. But is it…
Before you can become a young Money Mogul, you have to first think like one. Wealth is a state of mind, not a state of finances. You could take away a wealthy man’s money today, and tomorrow he would begin to rebuild his…
Do you want to develop good study habits? If you do, it is never late to try. Whether it is the start of the school semester or you want to improve your school performance or grade, here are the lists of effective study habits…
According to many people we are transitioning into the age where creativity rules.
A country can produce two things: goods and services. It used to be that America was the engine for producing goods, but that has since changed as globalization has taken hold. Manufacturing…
Know What You WANT: Check Edmunds.com for the latest car details, and check Consumer Reports for their vehicle ratings so you can choose a more reliable model year.
Know WHEN to Buy: November through January are the slowest months for sales. Aim to buy…
Debt seems to be a necessary evil in life. You need it to buy a home, a car, bed, furniture, etc. It seems like every time you turn around, there is someone offering you a way to get into debt for something.
But how do…
What is a greater asset to you…time or money?
I know, it’s a tough choice. I struggled with this question for years…and at times still do.
When you truly take the time (pun intended) to stop and think for a minute…you realize that time is your…
I once heard Tony Robbins discuss the 6 Human Needs we all have.
According to Tony, we need:
- Certainty (security)
- Uncertainty (variety/surprise)
- Significance (to feel important, special, unique)
- Contribution Beyond Ourselves
I had a conversation with a friend about industries that thrive during a recession.
Our discussion looked at the big picture of trends in a recession. There are a lot of valuable points made by my friend.
Among the those:
- Discount retailers…
- Discount retailers…
Think student loans will lead you to a better job, better income, and therefore (based on what our society makes you believe) a better life? Think again.
Student loan debt has for the last couple decades risen higher than inflation. It is an area that…
- Multitasking: How to Get Yourself Out of a Gutter and Avoid the Long “To-Do” Lists
- Get Your Mind Right, Get Your Grind Right, Get Your Money Right
- Study Habits – The Good And The Bad
- Listen, Learn and Earn
- Business Styles and Personal Productivity
- The Creative Economy: It’s Impact on You, and How To Profit From It
- How You Can Save $5,000 Dollars On Your Next Car Purchase
- Tijuana Uyematsu says Greetings! Very helpful advice within this...
- Maranda Isagawa says Greetings! Very useful advice in this...
- Adrian says A very motivational video
- Lisa says i don't know if I want...
- Lacey says A passive income stream is the...