I’ve been reading Guerrilla Marketing by Jay Conrad Levinson; a great read for small business owners.
In the book, Jay talks about the different human needs that – once catered to – result in an explosion of sales for your business.
In fact, these are the only reasons…
I’ve compiled a list of some of the most persuasive words in the English language.
Use these profit-producing words in your next new marketing campaign, and I bet you’ll discover why using psychology almost always guarantees rapid results. You’ll love this stuff.
- Multitasking: How to Get Yourself Out of a Gutter and Avoid the Long “To-Do” Lists
- Get Your Mind Right, Get Your Grind Right, Get Your Money Right
- Study Habits – The Good And The Bad
- Listen, Learn and Earn
- Business Styles and Personal Productivity
- The Creative Economy: It’s Impact on You, and How To Profit From It
- How You Can Save $5,000 Dollars On Your Next Car Purchase
- Tijuana Uyematsu says Greetings! Very helpful advice within this...
- Maranda Isagawa says Greetings! Very useful advice in this...
- Adrian says A very motivational video
- Lisa says i don't know if I want...
- Lacey says A passive income stream is the...